Reservations at The Church Café Bar
Reservations are welcome for casual dining; areas for drinks; events and corporate bookings.
The Church is open from 10.30am Mon- Sat and 11.30 on Sundays
We serve morning coffee and pastries from 10:30am
Our lunch menu begins at 12pm daily
Dinner is served from 5pm daily
Last Food orders are 8:45pm Sunday – Thursday.
Last sittings for food on Friday & Saturday is 9:15pm.
Walk-ins are always very welcome!
TO MAKE A BOOKING:
Select the type of booking you are looking to make below.
“IF YOU DO NOT FIND THE TIME YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO WALK IN & WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET YOU A TABLE.”
No availability? Then just walk-in, we have huge capacity and we will do our very best to find you a table.
For small parties looking for just drinks, we have lots of areas just for drinks and we operate a walk-in system, just come long, you don’t need a booking and you will be very welcome.
- Children are permitted indoors and outdoors until 7.00 pm once accompanied by a parent/ Guardian and reservations must state how many children are in their reservation for a suitable table to be allocated. Persons under 18 will not be permitted on the premises at any time without a parent/ Guardian.
- We may require a non-refundable booking deposit. This will then be credited from your bill on your reservation date.
- Tables will be held for a maximum of 15 minutes after the time of booking, after which time the table may not be available.
- The Church has a strict over 21’s policy.
- The Church has a casual smart dress policy at all times in all areas.
- A booking does not guarantee entry & management reserve the right of admission.