Welcome Back | Customer Safety
Since we made the decision to close on March 16th due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have been working hard to ensure a safe and welcomed bounce back for Thursday, July 23rdth 2020. As part of our Welcome Back Safety Measures, the management team have been working on introducing a series of measures to help protect customers and colleagues in response to The Government guidelines.
- We have reduced our table capacities and changed our floor plans to a minimum of 1-meter distance, to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for our customers while they dine with us.
- Highly trained staff to constantly clean high traffic areas and will have a dedicated cleaning team on duty daily.
- Hand hygiene remains extremely important. Safe and easy-to-use hand sanitiser stations will be located on arrival and throughout the restaurant for your convenience.
- We are working on our Order App to allow you to order & pay from your phone without using menus.
- At all times, a lead COVID representative will be on duty to make sure protocols are strictly adhered to at both the front and back of the house to ensure the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests.
Additional Covid-19 measures
- The Church is spread over 3 floors and has a large terrace allowing us to offer a separate entrance and exit for all customers.
- Dedicated experienced hosts will be available to manage guest flows on arrival and departure.
- To play our collective part in contact tracing one guest from all parties, including walk-in’s, will be required to provide a contact number and email address.
- For the duration of phase 2 of the government, roadmap table sizes will be restricted to parties of 6 guests.
In consultation with our Health and Safety expert, we have introduced the following new measures;
- Daily Temperature and Health checks for all staff.
- New Kitchen traffic flows and procedures to protect our team and guests.
- Ongoing internal and external training on new and updated policies and protocols
Reservations are now opened for bookings from July 9th by email, email@example.com or by phone +35318280102
*Please note the above is subject to change.