WHAT WE MAY COLLECTYou may be asked to submit personal information about yourself, for example:
- Name and company name;
- Contact information (including email address);
- Demographic information (such as post code and address);
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHERWe require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping; contact you about your reservation.
- To improve our products and services;
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by post, phone, fax or email;
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
DO WE PASS ON YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO THIRD PARTIES?No. Only we will contact you.
ACCESS TO YOU PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou have a right to request a copy of the personal information that THE CHURCH holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. We reserve the right to make a nominal charge for such for information requests. Any such requests should be made to this email address.
SECURITYWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. For further information on cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITESOur website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.