We are pleased to confirm that The Church has signed up for the “Covid-19 Safety Charter” from Failte Ireland and that all our staff returning to work have completed comprehensive COVID-19 hygiene and safety control training course.
What is the COVID-19 Safety Charter?
The COVID-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative to reinforce confidence in domestic and overseas visitors in tourism businesses. Safety Charter is designed to give comfort and reassurance to employers, employees and customers that your business is ready to re-open safely.
It shows customers that all our staff have a clear understanding of Covid-19 and the standard precautions of infection control, that all staff are aware of their roles and responsibilities in preventing the spread of Covid-19 and that they consistently demonstrate good handwashing techniques and practices.
Some of the measures we have taken are:
- * Sanitise Station for guests as they arrive.
- * All staff have taken our Covid-19 training.
- * The restaurant has a one-way clockwise system for customers to enter and exit the restaurant.
- * All staff wear face shields or masks.
- * Hand sanitisers are placed all over the restaurant.